Known Service Outages
We are replacing some of the main equipment that connects the entire network to the internet. We should be finished in the by 3:50 PM today, Sunday October 1st
Things to try before reporting an outage
- Make sure all cables and power cords are connected.
- Verify both the router and power supply have lights on to indicate that they are powered on.
- Power cycle your router. Only unplug the power cord, not the ethernet cables.
- NEVER RESET your router, this will not help anything and will only result in a service call to re-program the router.
- If steps 1-3 have been completed and you still do not have service please let us know.