Known Service Outages
No kown outages.
Things to try before reporting an outage
- Make sure all cables and power cords are connected.
- Verify both the router and power supply have lights on to indicate that they are powered on.
- Power cycle your router. Only unplug the power cord, not the ethernet cables.
- NEVER RESET your router, this will not help anything and will only result in a service call to re-program the router.
- If steps 1-3 have been completed and you still do not have service please let us know.